On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. What are your responses? (The questions are listed after the jump)
Photographers, artists, poets: show us FAVORITE.
I’m not an an artist or anything, though.
- What is your favorite word? Write.
- What is your least favorite word? LOL.
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Watching how other people’s relationships work (friends, bestfriends, lovers, parents and kids, etc). Tell me how weird this is.
- What turns you off? Depression episode.
- What is your favorite curse word? Shiii…pwreeeck!
- What sound or noise do you love? The rain.
- What sound or noise do you hate? Teenagers chattering and laughing (I’m getting old).
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Swimmer, Tarot reader, actor, screenwriter, graphic designer, painter, comic artist, a fat baby… (more like professions I want to do but God and I know I couldn’t…presumably except the last one).
- What profession would you not like to do? Cook. It just seems sort of lonely job: you get same orders, you do them, then you go home and eat and watching your TV to sleep. Tell me if I’m wrong, I’d like to know.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “I don’t care enough about you to say anything nice. So, uh, yeah, welcome to Heaven, fat guy.”